Friday, May 7, 2010

Finally it is the end of the semester and the shop is clean as a whistle. Well is just clean. Again thanks for Mark Fromeyer for being such a great help while Tom was out injured. I cannot thank the following people for making our semester run that much smoothly. Adriene Jenik our SOA director for rushing to help us out the day Tom got injured. She offered any help necessary and was kind enought to allow us to continue with classes. Thank you Adrienee. Mark Fromeyer for stepping in to help us in such a short notice. For a while there, I was a little scared about who would take care of Tom's classes. Mark you are a great guy thank you soooo much. The world is a better place because of you. Well maybe not the whole world but, the woodshop definitely is. Brett Eichmann, we would not have made all the progress here in the shop if it was not for you. You did it young man. Helping out all the classes, helping out the students, cleanin up the mezzanine area, doing all the work you did in sucha short period of time. I am sure all of your efforts will not go unrecognized and if they don't it's because people do not deserve to have you as a colleague, students, shop monitor, assistant, mechanic, all of the stuff you did for us this semester is amazing. Thank you Brett. To Ellie for also jumping in and helping with Tom's early morning classes. Girl you are a tough cookie but thank you for helping out in the time of need. To all the ladies in the art office for letting us into Tom's office. We really appreciated everything you ladies did for us. Finally, to all of the students for hanging in there while Tom was not here and having to put up with me and the rest of the crew. Thank you guys we would have not made it without you either. Having done all my thank yous, I just want to share some images of clean up day, some pictures of the 1 to 1 studio architecture guys, some stuff from my woods I class as well. (they did an amazing job too). Stuff we have been doing here in the shop, and put some pictures of our super cool students. I hope everyone has a great summer and gets a lot of art done. I know i'll be here working on stuff for my review. I will miss all my boys from the Turning class, geez they are the greatest guys in the world. I wish good luck to the ones that are graduating and congrats to all of them on a job well done here in class. You guys do ROCK :-)

Clean up Day:

















ONE TO ONE Presentation























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment